Reactor Vessel Stud Hole Cleaner
Stud Hole Cleaner
The Master Lee Engineered Products RV Stud Hole Cleaner is an excellent tool for quick and easy cleaning of the reactor vessel stud holes in preparation for reassembly.
Electrically operated, the Stud Hole Cleaner requires minimal effort to effectively operate. It utilizes nylon brushes to clean the threads, which from an FME standpoint are superior to stainless steel brushes. Stainless steel brushes are available if the utility so desires. The Stud Hole Cleaner has a port to connect a HEPA vacuum, to contain any dust which may be generated.
Assembly of the Stud Hold Cleaner is limited to Brush installation, and maintenance is minimal with proper handling, care, and storage. The Stud Hole Cleaner is of anodized aluminum construction to provide corrosion resistance and to reduce the overall weight to approximately 35 pounds.
Please contact us for pricing.
- Uses 4 nylon brushes to clean the stud hole.
- Utilizes single bolt removal for quick brush change.
- The main body is constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum for durability with reduced weight.
- Total weight is approximately 35 pounds.
- Driven by an 110v Right Angle.
- Has a hose port to attach a HEPA.
- Variable speed from 0 – 500 RPM with forward and reverse.